Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surprise! We are Moving.

We decided today that we are moving to Kansas to be with family. We are completely overwhelmed, but feel like the time to move is now! When I say now, I mean I could be out of here in less than three weeks. That means I have to start packing! I need boxes! Help! For a complete story, please call me. If you have boxes, please drop them by or call me and I will come get them.

I know there is a reason for everything the Lord asks us to do, but why Kansas? Sometimes we don't like the answers to our prayers because they make us do hard things. For us, this is one of them.

FYI - Doug is going to be staying here for a few more months, wrapping up jobs that he has already committed to do. If you know of anyone who needs his services, let us know.

3 comments:

Becky Jensen said...

wow, we are really going to miss you!! Luke and Emelia are very sad. let me know what i can do to help!

Chivaun-o-rama said...

Oh Phame! Jeeze louise!

So...are we talking like carpet cleaning?? Laurie and I are interested in some of that... ;)

Amanda said...

Wow! What a fun new adventure. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Good luck with the move.

~Amanda Sharp