Friday, October 3, 2008

Jay is Conducting his Birthday!

And when I say conducting, I mean it! He is almost 5 now and has finally decided that he has an opinion for everything about his birthday! We decided on the theme together, he really wanted Spiderman (yuck), so we compromised with a train theme. We have been talking about party plans for weeks, but in the last few days he has decided that he really wants to have an all boy party, NO GIRLS (he says it very adamently)! I am still trying to talk him out of it, but the invites need to go out soon. So, if your daughter is Jay's friend, don't be sad if she doesn't get an invite. It's only because I now have a stubborn 5 year old on my hands who thinks I am trying to ruin his birthday by inviting girls (isn't that a little early to be happening?).

By the way, does anyone own a conductor's hat? I wanted to order some on-line, but I waited too long and they won't arrive until either the day of or the day after the party. I don't want to take that chance. I only need one!

2 comments:

Nerell said...

Sorry can't help you out with that one! Have you tried the party store here?

Stacie said...

We've got a toy train you can borrow.... It the same size as the ones your father in law has in his shop... Only not expensive.