Saturday, October 4, 2008

My First Tag!

3 Names You Go By:
Phame, Mommy, Mom
(However, that is not all I have been nicknamed :)
3 Restaurants That I Love:
The Outback
Baja Fresh
This amazing restaurant that gives you humougous portions that I can't think of right now. Help me out Celeste!
3 Trips To Plan on this Year!
Trip, What's a trip! They must be those things that everyone else goes on while I stay home to be with the tourists that come here!
3 Things You Want Badly!
To be debt-free!
A good economy
To detest sweets- it would be a lot easier to lose weight if I didn't like them!
3 People Who Will Do This!
The three people I tag!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Pets I Have/Had
My dad ran over my favorite dog Dusty on my 9th birthday. Ever since then I have not been a pet person, I think it traumatized me! I have never liked animals since, which is probably a good thing because we had a new dog every year or two from the time I was old enough to remember. Each one came to some kind of tragic end, but because I never got attached it didn't hurt that much. I have been having this funny feeling lately that we need a dog though - weird!
3 Things You Did Yesterday!
Watched Alison while her mom went to work.
Took 4 kids to the Dr. office - what was I thinking?
Went to Applebee's with friends (that was fun guys, we should do it again).
3 Things You Ate Today!
Let me preface this by saying, we went to a birthday party with delicious Mexican food, then to a wedding reception. Thank goodness we don't have those kinds of days everyday!
Yummy Grilled Beef that was marinated deliciously
Icing off a cupcake - I didn't care about the cupcake, I just wanted the frosting (do I wonder why Jay has a sweet tooth, oh no I do not).
3 Frozen Creme Puffs - you know those kinds that you get at Costco
Not a good day to discuss what you ate!
3 Things You Plan on Doing Tomorrow!
Watch General Conference - I better go to bed or I am going to sleep through it!
Go to Kay's Farm - part of a preschool activity!
Plan Preschool - it's my turn to teach next week.
3 Favorite Holidays
New Year's Eve
Birthdays - especially my kids!
Halloween
3 Favorite Drinks
Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, Vanilla Soy Milk
I am trying to fake myself out and pretend that I don't like Diet Coke!
Now I tag...Christy, Tiffani, and Sierra

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

ok I read that you tagged me several days ago, sorry I haven't done it yet, I will pretty soon now that I started a seperate blog from micah's.